Rope Access in hard to reach locations
As a rope access company, we, at Future Services, understand that not all work locations are easily accessible.
Therefore, in order to help you safely and economically execute works in hard to reach locations and all works at height, Future Services, based in Oostende, is specialised in Rope Access services according to the IRATA principles.
With Rope Access, the work location is accessed by the use of industrial climbing techniques. In many cases Rope Access is a safer and more economical alternative for scaffolding or aerial platforms.
Future Services has extensive experience in Rope Access projects, both onshore and offshore. This experience allows us to create a safe and efficient solution to suit your specific Rope Access needs.ble with scaffolding or aerial platforms.
Why Rope Access?
Specific activities for Rope Access:
- Industrial cleaning
- Assembly / disassembly
- Mechanical works
Why Rope Access could be a good technique for your project:
- Safe way of working, due to IRATA certified technicians
- Efficient technique to access difficult to reach locations
- Minimizing the amount of exposure hours at height
- Time and cost saving
- Minimal interference with other works and surroundings
- Rope access can be a solution when the location is not easily accessible with scaffolding or aerial platforms.
Can we help you?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.