Industrial coating repairs
An undamaged coating system is essential to protect your assets from corrosion and ensure structural integrity. Future Services wants to be your preferred partner for coating repairs, according to NORSOK, in the context of maintenance campaigns or during installation phase.
Future Services will build on its track record of coating repair projects, both onshore and offshore coating, to deliver high quality in a safe manner.
Future Services has experience with a wide spectrum of paint systems and surface preparation requirements (e.g. abrasive blasting). We believe good planning and clear communication are essential to execute coating projects in a way that exceeds your expectations.
Specific activities for industrial coating repairs:
- Maintenance of structures
- Repairs during installation campaigns
- Repairs on offshore WTG’s
- Repairs on offshore foundations
Depending on the parameters of your specific painting project, Rope Access techniques can be used.
Why Rope Access could be a good technique for your project of industrial coating repairs:
- Safe way of working, due to IRATA certified technicians
- Efficient technique to access difficult to reach locations
- Minimizing the amount of exposure hours at height
- Time and cost saving
- Minimal interference with other works and surroundings
Rope access can be a solution when the location is not easily accessible with scaffolding or aerial platforms.
Can we help you?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.